About start date (Questions to admins) (1 Viewer)

Pupulis

Реакции
Баллы
Hello,

Its not the first H5 RPGCLUB server, you know everything about this chronicle, you made big job to get this server higher and higher... But now you done everything for H5 server, why we need to wait 2 months or more for GRAND OPENING? If you want - you could open H5 server without bugs tomorrow.. You have files, you have server, you have everything for clear start... All what I want is just information about correct start date, is it hard to say for people who respect this project? I think no :) I hope server will start at November 1, because no reason to start later.

I don't need other people comments, I need real admins comment of my opinion and request.

Thank you all for understanding,
Good luck.

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
Pupulis сказал(а):
Hello,
Its not the first H5 RPGCLUB server, you know everything about this chronicle, you made big job to get this server higher and higher... But now you done everything for H5 server, why we need to wait 2 months or more for GRAND OPENING? If you want - you could open H5 server without bugs tomorrow.. You have files, you have server, you have everything for clear start... All what I want is just information about correct start date, is it hard to say for people who respect this project? I think no :) I hope server will start at November 1, because no reason to start later.
I don't need other people comments, I need real admins comment of my opinion and request.
Good luck.
1. people need time to spread word about rpg opening server.
2. RPG need wait other ru h5 servers getting old enough so they can jump onto rpg club server.

OP
OP
P

Pupulis

Реакции
Баллы
Thank you for answer.

Ok, but why no correct start date yet? Nothing will change if people get to know about start date.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Pupulis сказал(а):
Hello,
Good luck.
Like @parazitic said, it takes time for the news of a new rpg-club project to reach everyone. There are advertising campaigns going on.
Server date is usually announced one month before the actual start.

zacmiony

Реакции
Баллы
omg

You will start info at the end of October it will almost be december ?? start new serwer! ....... we have to wait for so long ?

thisisajoke

Реакции
Баллы
parazitc сказал(а):
Pupulis сказал(а):
Hello,
Good luck.
1. people need time to spread word about rpg opening server.
2. RPG need wait other ru h5 servers getting old enough so they can jump onto rpg club server.
only real reason is number 2.
90% of the players who will join played in previous rpg servers and everyone knows the cycle.
plus they used to open gracia final in october every year.

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 648
Баллы
1 314
Both reasons are valid.

aristos

Реакции
Баллы
i ask here too cause i need an answer . Open beta chars will stay at release?

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх