About dual boxing (1 Viewer)

Stachu

Реакции
Баллы
So now in order to log in a second client I have to buy it? I can't see any info about that anywhere just a random "additional window" donate. Anyways, wanted to ask if we can have only 1 client and you're forcing us to buy to have more or we can have 1+1 and can buy to expand it farther?

Sardy

Реакции
Баллы
There used to 3 windows total limit, they lowered it in advance to 2 and promised to set it back to 3 after a while. I suppose they lowered the limit to 1 because of heavy server load, but as usual, no announcement about that happened.

OP
OP
S

Stachu

Реакции
Баллы
Yeah, I know that much, they also enabled 2 again in some late/early hours when traffic was less severe but now the random donation option to get another "window" kinda worries me

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
For now only 1 client is available, as mentioned before, because of high online. Server cannot support so many clients.
You can go up to 1 + 1 if you donate.
There 2 options available to do that:
1. Premium Account (PA) costs 180 RUR, which gives you 1+1 + some other options like -]
.offlineshop - start offline shop !
Working 1 month after purchase.
Works on all characters in your account.

2. You can also buy ONLY dualbox (1+1) for 90 RUR
180  RUR = 6.06 $
90  RUR = 3.03 $

OP
OP
S

Stachu

Реакции
Баллы
so the donate-free server now changed to donate or gtfo? Unless it's only temporary and they plan to allow at least 1+1 for free when some ppl quit and server becomes less crowded

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Stachu сказал(а):
so the donate-free server now changed to donate or gtfo? Unless it's only temporary and they plan to allow at least 1+1 for free when some ppl quit and server becomes less crowded
It has never been "donate-free". And yes, I believe that if the online gets lower, they will allow the 1+1 for free. But don't get your hopes up, that will not happen for a while.

StupidGenius

Реакции
Баллы
Stachu сказал(а):
U don't need to donate. U can buy rur from other players , 90 rur its rly so much ?

Farghass

Реакции
Баллы
Ots 90 RUR and we can get 2x clien for life or for limited time ?

B

blblbl

donate for 1/2 classes so donators have big +
donate for second box
donate for shots

donate server

Farghass

Реакции
Баллы
blblbl сказал(а):
donate for  1/2 classes so donators have big +
donate for second box
donate for shots
donate server
You can get SS  Without Donate
You can do the Quest like me for the 1/2 Class Change and You can Buy this RuR in Game to other players.

Ascender

Реакции
Баллы
blblbl сказал(а):
Farghass сказал(а):
blblbl сказал(а):
donate for  1/2 classes so donators have big +
donate for second box
donate for shots
donate server
You can get SS  Without Donate
You can do the Quest like me for the 1/2 Class Change and You can Buy this RuR in Game to other players.
ye but this sh1ts made the different on start
Unless you want to be 3rd class right now as i believe someone already was (but i can't seem to find again where my friend kept finding that data) it doesn't really matter all that much. Are we playing the game or are we not? All 2nd class quests take in total maybe half a day to do if not completely locked by heavy traffic AND with those quests you practically get the exp for lv35-40 for free as well as the money. ALSO you can pay 3kk adena for the 2nd ccq if you don't want to do the quest OR donate. There's plenty of options really... if you can't look beyond 1 of the 3 options given then well...  yeah
Speaking for myself i'm playing L2 cuz i like L2. I'm not playing it to be the OMGWTFPWNR#1 or smth like that. Relax and enjoy the game, this server's going to hang around for a while so spending 1 day more on it isn't going to kill you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх