About compensation (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
We are planning some action/event for x5 and selecting compensation packs for x3.
Individual losses - in an individual order according to demands, please contact support.

RPG-club Team

Sensitiv

Реакции
Баллы
I just wonder how come when login server is down, the server is still up and some people are still farming meanwhile.. That's pretty bad for a server like RPG.. I thought better of it to be honest

project3

Реакции
Баллы
true. a lot of ppl are farming while others cant login:/

Blackbond

Реакции
Баллы
As few k players farm all the time u sleep.

Anyway, sounds nice, either way so many years with successfull servers true players ain't leavin :D

WecTor1

Реакции
Баллы
And all these people who are farming will get the same compensation as the ones who can't login... Yeah that makes it so much better for us

PESHKIRA

Реакции
Баллы
shizzmynizz сказал(а):
WecTor сказал(а):
And all these people who are farming will get the same compensation as the ones who can't login... Yeah that makes it so much better for us
Fine, I will tell them not to give you.
i find it refreshing that you have sence of humour but he is right,i personally dont have anything to be compensated for
and still,no information why some people can play and others cant log in(the number of players that are online keeps on rising and rising)

OP
OP
Р

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
PESHKIRA сказал(а):
i find it refreshing that you have sence of humour but he is right,i personally dont have anything to be compensated for
and still,no information why some people can play and others cant log in(the number of players that are online keeps on rising and rising)
The way ddos on login works is, it targets different areas. Some countries have advantage logging in, some can't.
We don't decide what countries get lucky.

PESHKIRA

Реакции
Баллы
shizzmynizz сказал(а):
PESHKIRA сказал(а):
The way ddos on login works is, it targets different areas. Some countries have advantage logging in, some can't.
thanks,i think quite a few ppl beside me didnt know that
but you might wanna add this small info in the DDOS thread because i dont think lots of people will search for such thing here

WildRose

Реакции
Баллы
shizzmynizz сказал(а):
PESHKIRA сказал(а):
that`s not entirely correct, unless ther`s a newly installed border between me and my boyfriend in the middle of our bed... on the left side of the bed he was playing fine and dandy like a russian mogul, and on the right side of the bed i was struggling to log in...

Ayu

Реакции
Баллы
Well that's good. Thanks for the info

Kabut

Реакции
Баллы
I think if there be compensation should be only for chars less than level 45 and not tradable.

Sickve

Реакции
Баллы
shizzmynizz сказал(а):
PESHKIRA сказал(а):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NV6Rdv1a3I
Couldn't stop myself from posting  ;D

monsterbg

Реакции
Баллы
If you give some compensation like full vit or some cake on this end weekend this will be the best.

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
Its not us who give/decide about conpensation. Only admins can do it which means they must officially close the ddos problem, and then we will see what they say. And then personal requests wil be considered i guess.

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
Alice сказал(а):
Also on Monday, November 24 after a night restart all  characters on Motherland [x3] will receive a set of bonuses as compensation for the inconvenience caused by DDoS attacks.
The set includes:
1) Rune of Experience Points - for characters up to level 60 exp bonus 50% for 10 hours, for characters above level 61 exp bonus 30% for 5 hours. Time remaining counts will not start until you open the pack. Untradeable.
2) Rune of SP - for characters up to level 60 exp bonus 50% for 10 hours, for characters above level 61 exp bonus 30% for 5 hours. Time remaining counts will not start until you open the pack. Untradeable.
3) Campfire Flint - allows you to make a fire, raising the rate of HP and MP regeneration. Consumable. Tradeable.
4) White Maneki Neko Agathion 7-Day Pack[Resurrection] - Agathion with effect Blessed Resurrection. 7 days expiration period. Time remaining counts will not start until you open the pack. Untradeable.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх