350 online in peak (1 Viewer)

Frorath

Реакции
Баллы
200-400 online including shops and stuff.

successful server is successful. Admins though its a great plan to make pure donate server, but obviously it failed. U should try next time 5x donation system again. Less is sometime more.

BlackDynamite

Реакции
Баллы
Frorath сказал(а):
200-400 online including shops and stuff.
successful server is successful. Admins though its a great plan to make pure donate server, but obviously it failed. U should try next time 5x donation system again. Less is sometime more.
I think they made at least 500$ just by renaming a dead server and wiping it so it's a win server(for them).and now they could wipe it again and make a decent 15x.well not yet,I'd say in 2 weeks-1month after the 5x fades some more.

Russinha

Реакции
Баллы
u do know that the 5x is going to last @ least 3 more months if both afl and genocide keep it going right? They should just give a "cool item" for players on 8x and remake it 15x same doantions of 5x imo.

Not that i would move but for sure there would be a lot of pepz going there.

Mielkor

Реакции
Баллы
Totally agree with Russinha, when u see the amount of ppl online, it just don't worth to keep a server online for 500 peeps.
There is like hundred of players waiting for a good x15 server to start. Admin should think about it.

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
lol Mielkor you still playing x30.

Russinha

Реакции
Баллы
actually it is not that many ppl.

it is either:

1- Failures of other servers.

2- Ppl that like to start on every server they hear.

3- Dex ppl that wants to say they own a server with real files.

Mielkor

Реакции
Баллы
Yes still playing on x30, i tried to start on x30 at launch, but didn't had constant and faith to play on x5 cause i haven't so much time to play to get fun there. But who cares, I have still fun playing there even if days on x30 tends to become boring. People are leaving it day after day, but when you have nowhere to go, you wait and try to have fun where you already have full stuffed char :p
Hope all is going good on x5 for you and clam :)

C

CommunismFTW

Russinha сказал(а):
u do know that the 5x is going to last @ least 3 more months if both afl and genocide keep it going right? They should just give a "cool item" for players on 8x and remake it 15x same doantions of 5x imo.
No, starting a new x10...x20 right now would be the biggest mistake. Things on x5 are just getting interesting and opening a new one would just make some of the clans move there and split the community even more (which is already split between rpg and dex). Just leave x5 go for another 6 months (or even 12) so ppl get to enjoy some of the end game, then i agree a new x10...x15 wouldn't be bad.

Lokocz

Реакции
Баллы
greedy loses twice :-*

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
Russinha сказал(а):
No, starting a new x10...x20 right now would be the biggest mistake. Things on x5 are just getting interesting and opening a new one would just make some of the clans move there and split the community even more (which is already split between rpg and dex). Just leave x5 go for another 6 months (or even 12) so ppl get to enjoy some of the end game, then i agree a new x10...x15 wouldn't be bad.
+1

RelentLess

Реакции
Баллы
I could see a nice 15-20 x server going strong, no overpowered donation / pvp server shit, just the normal, 30x 5x stuff could be a great thing to see.

Founder

Реакции
Баллы
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
Russinha сказал(а):
Dude you're genious
+1

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх