2 SERVERS?? KIDDING ME ? (1 Viewer)

2 SERVER ?? KIDDING ME ?

Голосов: 0 0,0%

Голосов: 0 0,0%

• Всего проголосовало

Margako

Реакции
Баллы
Well i dont have much to say , u made a poll which clearly shows x7 gracia final and you make 2 servers x3 GF and x7 HF......Are u mad or something ?u seperate community and the servers are going to have low community in less than 3 months....

Aliendrop

Реакции
Баллы
Margako сказал(а):
Well i dont have much to say , u made a poll which clearly shows x7 gracia final and you make 2 servers x3 GF and x7 HF......Are u mad or something ?u seperate community and the servers are going to have low community in less than 3 months....
Agree!!!

senkutis666

Реакции
Баллы
Margako сказал(а):
Agree 100%

I3althis

Реакции
Баллы
btw why they did vote event if they decided themselves to fake it??? omfg waste of time

Geo96

Реакции
Баллы
stahpppp serveahhh stahppp dis nonsciesncezz stahpppppp no 2 servarzzz werenot kidzzz stahppp lyiingg 2 uz

jeype

Реакции
Баллы
Margako сказал(а):
You shouldnt believe in any poll as there were mostly fake votes. Saying x7 clearly won vote is like saying H5 almost won the first one......
Harima сказал(а):
You say about difference in numbers in vote between GF and Hi5 but everywhere people did multi-vote, u cant say what is true. If they will make it as the poll shows it, the server will be choosen by proxy users not by community. And you can blame only the ppl who used multi-vote because of this admins can't look at vote results, because this is a bullshit.
If some ppl will fail on Empire and wanna leave they will do it, no matter where. It can be Hi5 RPG-Club or another, you cant stop them.

Hater1

Реакции
Баллы
stop cry fat nerds thats the best rates ever go back to the x1000000 l2extreme.gr bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

xSpy96x

Реакции
Баллы

Lusty

Реакции
Баллы
Margako сказал(а):
you think that you live in a genuine democracy where your vote does counts ?
34es56o.png

mprizas

Реакции
Баллы
Margako сказал(а):
+500

G0ttcha

Реакции
Баллы
Lusty сказал(а):
Margako сказал(а):
you think that you live in a genuine democracy where your vote does counts ?
34es56o.png
I love your fuckign tag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх