11.11.12 sieges. (1 Viewer)

• Автор темы mightygod
  • Дата начала

impulse1

Реакции
Баллы
rsk сказал(а):
i just wonder when ruskies will decide they dont need such zergs to fight each other, or when international groups will leave ruskie clans.
Never, because they are russians. And the international slaves have no other choice. They  leave only if there will be a better side or they decide to quit.
btw nice rename in Tribunal: Zext -] ilIllijlflIjl

katoNe

Реакции
Баллы
mugee сказал(а):
well i hope its like that , coz on previous rpg servers was after rr.
never been after restarts on rpg x15 we were changing names on our zerkers/glad before anthy pvps, its instant you just need to relog

SoulRage

Реакции
Баллы
renaming chars so pathetic, katone is just getin better and better

naikintuvas

Реакции
Баллы
welp you still can target them with rangers.

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
is not zr anymore

rsk1

Реакции
Баллы
renaming chars :DD lol that just pathetic what else drop war? :D ruskies just keep amazing us. roa and tribunal both should start using where brain and stop recruting :DDD

FUB

Реакции
Баллы
so katone reroled to PS for antharas? :O

Sig5

Реакции
Баллы
impulse сказал(а):
rsk сказал(а):
i just wonder when ruskies will decide they dont need such zergs to fight each other, or when international groups will leave ruskie clans.
Never, because they are russians. And the international slaves have no other choice. They  leave only if there will be a better side or they decide to quit.
btw nice rename in Tribunal: Zext -] ilIllijlflIjl
Since when having small clan of 5  organised parties should guarantee wins if the game lets u to have a lot more of such parties. If u cant reach that, dont build a philosophy to ur weakness. And im not rus. I wish int clans will continue to improve, but they must do everything game allows them to improve clans, not to think so honourable bullshit nor quit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх