1000 times try to upload pic 0 upload always (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

SideKick

Реакции
Баллы
It will be error or something else dunno, zip gif print with low detail 0 upload again. Start a group at fb for report bot or any issue or event or just pve pvp videos, groupS there have also admin ect and upload is easy and its on fb. If it was easy and i could report with pic any time i would do it but no upload every time and ok everyone use bot report but many cant upload picture or video like me i suppose. Again today like many days i lost one+ hour to figure out how i could upload screen video try different file still nothing 0 upload error occured i get or something else. Target Bombovoz in giran. He have a tittle of a site that sell adena. Also when you spawn to towns you get pm go there buy there or they buy. Well if upload screen was easy you would get many reports of thoose for sure. Botting isnt low at server and screen helps and video a lot but is not worth any cause propably a few manage to upload or care. Have a nice day

RaMi1

Реакции
Баллы

RaMi1

Реакции
Баллы

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
What is the problem ? Uploading in ticket does not work ? If it's about selling adena for real currencies, you can send it here or to my PM.

OP
OP
S

SideKick

Реакции
Баллы
I tried again and ticket worked, one pic is with site tittle that does promotion to sell adena for real money from yestreday and second pic shows pm for real currency, today before some minutes. First time that ticket worked dunno why i get error before really. If i have again any issue i will message you. ty

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх