Question for Alice (1 Viewer)

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
Hey !

Well since the vote is broken and we all know how it goes that mass of russians will vote for H5 , which at least for me and other players is not a really good chronic , will you take in consideration opening 1 GF server and 1 H5 ?

At least for me is pointless to open another H5 server since you last one was h5 and now you have another H5 merged servers.

Your last action was a good idea with GF server and 1 Month later H5 server , all people had what they wanted.

Any opinion guys ? Would you like also 2 servers with 1 month difference for new start ?

Best Regards

color1

Реакции
Баллы
imo make a gf x10 - x15, update it to h5 in 4-5 months

flashback

Guru
Реакции
Баллы
opening 2 servers is always a failure, and the reason is so obvious that i don't even want to bother explaning it.
p.s. my vote is for GF ;)

OP
OP
N

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
they opened 2 servers and was ok both 6 k + so i don't see any problem , who wants gracia will play gracia .. whow ants h5 will stick to h5

noname11

Реакции
Баллы
n0click сказал(а):
they opened 2 servers and was ok both 6 k + so i don't see any problem , who wants gracia will play gracia .. whow ants h5 will stick to h5
dude have you ever played on gf x3?
they opened x7 2+ weeks after x3, I don't remember the exact numbers but about 50% people quited after +/- 3 weeks on x3, there was still about 3k+ online and server was alive for about 5 months BUT THIS IS MORE THAN OBVIOUS THAT x7 KILLED x3 SERVER
and don't deny the facts

OP
OP
N

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
noname11 сказал(а):
n0click сказал(а):
dude have you ever played on gf x3?
they opened x7 2+ weeks after x3, I don't remember the exact numbers but about 50% people quited after +/- 3 weeks on x3, there was still about 3k+ online and server was alive for about 5 months BUT THIS IS MORE THAN OBVIOUS THAT x7 KILLED x3 SERVER
and don't deny the facts
i've played it bro , the reason it died was the russian zerg and the low rate of x3 , how x5 and x15 survived long enough 2 years + each, People didn't had time to play on x3 just the ruskies nolifers. And another reason it died was that admins refused to ban the T and ROA people which kept botting and not punished.
would you want more info's ?:D

noname11

Реакции
Баллы
I just was talking about how much impact had a x7 server for gf x3. But you are right, rates was too low, no cakes, no runes, 24/7 russians botting+playing with zranger+always unbanned kinda destroyed this server too.

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
Saying 7x killed this 3x is kinda wrong afaik ppl who quit did not rly go to 7x and if they did it was after empire had about 1k online half year later. But again voting was stupid. I remember gf mid rate was winning and no one cared :D

noname11

Реакции
Баллы
Poissie сказал(а):
Saying 7x killed this 3x is kinda wrong afaik ppl who quit did not rly go to 7x and if they did it was after empire had about 1k online half year later.  But again voting was stupid. I remember gf mid rate was winning and no one cared :D
u played all the time on x3 server so how would u even know if they play on x7 or not

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
noname11 сказал(а):
Poissie сказал(а):
Saying 7x killed this 3x is kinda wrong afaik ppl who quit did not rly go to 7x and if they did it was after empire had about 1k online half year later.  But again voting was stupid. I remember gf mid rate was winning and no one cared :D
u played all the time on x3 server so how would u even know if they play on x7 or not
Ohh because it's so damn hard to see exactly who is playing there or just simply ask.

noname11

Реакции
Баллы
Poissie сказал(а):
noname11 сказал(а):
Poissie сказал(а):
Saying 7x killed this 3x is kinda wrong afaik ppl who quit did not rly go to 7x and if they did it was after empire had about 1k online half year later.  But again voting was stupid. I remember gf mid rate was winning and no one cared :D
Ohh because it's so damn hard to see exactly who is playing there or just simply ask.
I have no idea who you asked but I played on gf x3 with main char and on x7 as a driver and I met a lot of people from x3 there mainly from tribunals/roa and one small russian clan with 5+cp

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
noname11 сказал(а):
Poissie сказал(а):
noname11 сказал(а):
Poissie сказал(а):
Saying 7x killed this 3x is kinda wrong afaik ppl who quit did not rly go to 7x and if they did it was after empire had about 1k online half year later.  But again voting was stupid. I remember gf mid rate was winning and no one cared :D
I have no idea who you asked but I played on gf x3 with main char and on x7 as a driver and I met a lot of people from x3 there mainly from tribunals/roa and one small russian clan with 5+cp
Of course some of them could go to 7x but the reason could be how much 3x sucked, they would leave anyway. It's irrelevant to say 7x killed 3x server, don't deny the facts. I'm not against making two servers cause either they choose H5 or GF they will make many  people mad and they will not start I am just afraid there are not so many people around for two servers anymore.

zkb

Реакции
Баллы
the word on street is that they gonna 69 defo for new gracia server ::)

flashback

Guru
Реакции
Баллы
just rumours, no certain info and i guess more like lies

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх