Problem about login (1 Viewer)

Uberboyz

Реакции
Баллы
Hello, I'm new to this server.

I'm making this thread to get solved about my problem. I've made 3 accounts on the main webstie of rpg-club, also I have updated every file of my High Five client including system, using updater and downloading the patch on the website. But I can't login in game, because it says that I've entered an incorrect password/account, but I checked every account many times and I can even login on RPG-CLUB website with my accounts but not in game.

I'd like to know if there is any hosts file to play this game or if I need to do something else to play it, because I'd really like to.

Please help me solving my problem.

PD: I want to play on victory x7 server, the new one.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Have you check for lower case letters while entering in the client? Also you can copy/paste your password to the client. Please verify carefully that all the information you enter is correct. Caps lock, languages etc.

OP
OP
U

Uberboyz

Реакции
Баллы
Yep, I've checked everything. The fact is that I can connect with my account on webstie but not ingame, using exactly the same account, so I can't understand what could be the problem here :/. I have even made a Full check files with updater to get every file to play the server, but I still can't log into. I created 3 accounts because no one was working, and I am completely sure that my ID/Passwords are the corrects, checking CAPS, and everything I can check.

By the way, I am playing with english client, but I don't think it matters at all, because I created my account here https://www.rpg-club.org/ at Register tab.

Thank you for answering.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
It doesn't matter what language the client is.

Please confirm that you have checked the "full check" box in the upper right corner of the rpg-club updater and selected the high 5 chronicle before clicking "check files".

What error/message do you get when you try to log in to the server? Incorrect password?

If none of the above helps, please contact our support http://support.rpg-club.net/?language=English for the best solution to your problem

OP
OP
U

Uberboyz

Реакции
Баллы
I checked twice the full check files (I put the ticket on the box that says "Full Check" on the updater, while checking at same time the High Five version)

On the other hand, yes, I get always that message "The password you have entered is incorrect. Confirm your account information and log in and try again." but I'm completely sure that my account is the correct one (actually my 3 accounts i've made), because I can login into the website using them.

By the way, thank you a lot for the link above, I'll try getting some supporting there.

I'm not sure about this thing, but I was thinking that probably the account I made on main webstie is a Master Account and not a Game Account, so it should mean that I need to associate that Master account with game accounts. But I haven't seen anything which proves me this thing. It would be a real good reason, and if it is like this, I'd appreciate any help about how to creating it.

Thank you a lot for your time.

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
What master account ? You have the same account for website and for game. What you can try is to reset password on website and use the one that you will receive to your e-mail.

OP
OP
U

Uberboyz

Реакции
Баллы
Thank you everyone, I solved it. For any reason the game doesn't accept my 12 digits password but I can login in using a 8 digits password. I've done it following what Possie said about trying to reset password, because that one worked on, so I changed that pass to a new one using the same number of digits.

Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх