AMT clan recruiting (update 14.09.2010) (1 Viewer)

KnGhtmRe

Реакции
Баллы
    Hello girls and boys. I'm  gonna tell you a little about AMT "clam". So you know what you're getting yourselves into.
    AMT is a clan that was started by a group of friends, on Wrath, to play together and have fun. Because thing got boring there, we moved on RPG. We're a "semi-pro" clan with both hardcore players and randoms that play a few hours a week (I'm one of the second if you're curious). We're mostly a Romanian clan, but we gave a lot of other nationalities with us. English is the language that is spoken on clan chat (most of the time) and is also a must if you would like to join us.
    We like pvp and want to be one of the clans that make a difference on this server, but we also like to keep the essence that started this clam and that is to have a good time. Win or loose, we don't like to see swearing or emo-raging. Of course winning is a lot more fun, but to win, we need a few more classes. So, bottom line, we're recruiting active people with the following classes:

- DC -] lvl 81+ with S grade gear
- Titan - lvl 81+ with at least S grade gear and, if possible, all subclasses 75+
- Cardinal -] lvl 78+ with at least DC robe set and kooka
- SD -] lvl 78+ preferably with S grade gear and fenrir
- SWM -] lvl 78+ preferably with S grade gear and fenrir
- OL -] lvl 80+ with at least DC robe set and kooka
- Necro -] lvl 80+ with at least DC robe set, AM and kooka

We are also looking for mage CP. Members should be 78+ with S grade equipment
   Additional Clan info: Clan lvl 8 with most skills and CH in Rune & Innadril Castle
If you think you can fit in our little community (and also have one of those classes as a MAIN) please apply on our forum at:
http://amtl2.findtalk.net/
If you want more details, feel free to pm me. Thanks for bearing with me and have fun.

Master1

Реакции
Баллы
stil w8ing for answer on ur forum

mch79waw

Реакции
Баллы
;D ;D ;D BUMP  ;D ;D ;D

mch79waw

Реакции
Баллы
Bump :) Join us - you won`t regret it :)

ezraelide

Реакции
Баллы
no1 want uber gk. :(

RedLightDistrict

Реакции
Баллы
RedLightDistrict сказал(а):
KnGhtmRe сказал(а):
    Hello girls and boys. I'm  gonna tell you a little about AMT "clam". So you know what you're getting yourselves into.
    AMT is a clan that was started by a group of friends, on Wrath, to play together and have fun. Because thing got boring there, we moved on RPG. We're a "semi-pro" clan with both hardcore players and randoms that play a few hours a week (I'm one of the second if you're curious). We're mostly a Romanian clan, but we gave a lot of other nationalities with us. English is the language that is spoken on clan chat (most of the time) and is also a must if you would like to join us.
    We like pvp and want to be one of the clans that make a difference on this server, but we also like to keep the essence that started this clam and that is to have a good time. Win or loose, we don't like to see swearing or emo-raging. Of course winning is a lot more fun, but to win, we need a few more classes. So, bottom line, we're recruiting active people with the following classes:

- DC -] lvl 81+ with S grade gear
- Titan - lvl 81+ with at least S grade gear and, if possible, all subclasses 75+
- Cardinal -] lvl 78+ with at least DC robe set and kooka
- SD -] lvl 78+ preferably with S grade gear and fenrir
- SWM -] lvl 78+ preferably with S grade gear and fenrir
- OL -] lvl 80+ with at least DC robe set and kooka
- Necro -] lvl 80+ with at least DC robe set, AM and kooka

We are also looking for mage CP. Members should be 78+ with S grade equipment
    Additional Clan info: Clan lvl 7 with most skills and CH in Rune & Innadril Castle
If you think you can fit in our little community (and also have one of those classes as a MAIN) please apply on our forum at:
http://amtl2.findtalk.net/
If you want more details, feel free to pm me. Thanks for bearing with me and have fun.

shakal1

Реакции
Баллы
join the AlMighTy clan

sickfish

Реакции
Баллы
shakal is noob

ventigo

Реакции
Баллы
up and hi from perseu ;D